Are you sure you would like to save your changes?
Chick-fil-A Kickoff Extended Listing Services gives sellers a chance to keep their tickets listed on the Official Ticket Exchange until the day of the event by putting them in PRIMESPORT's possession so we can quickly fulfill last minute orders. If you do not use Chick-fil-A Kickoff Extended Listing Services your listings will simply be removed August 28, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. ET. If you utilize Chick-fil-A Kickoff Extended Listing Services, your ticket(s) will remain for sale until three (3) hours prior to the start of the game.
What you need to do
If You Have Mobile Tickets:
1. Transfer your mobile tickets to email@example.com.
2. Notify us of the transfer by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
If You Have Physical Tickets:
1. Place your tickets in a standard white No. 10 envelope. If you are sending multiple sets of tickets, use a separate standard white No. 10 envelope.
2. Label each envelope clearly with:
If you are sending multiple envelopes, you may ship them all together to our office.
3. Ship your labeled envelope via UPS or Federal Express to the following address starting August 1, 2019. Please note, if you live in the Atlanta area, you can bring your ticket(s) directly to our office address below (Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Please keep the tracking information for your records for proof of delivery.
Once we've received your tickets, we'll send you an email within 24 hours (but usually much sooner) letting you know that your listing will be extended until three (3) hours prior to the start of the event.
Create an Account
Create a PRIMESPORT account to buy and sell tickets and to check your order status. Already registered? Click Here to Log In.
Enter your PRIMESPORT username (email address) that you used to register. We’ll send you an email with a link to reset your password.
If you still need help, contact PRIMESPORT Customer Support.
Our customer support team is also available 7 days a week via phone: